The NBBC Passport to Leisure is available FREE of charge to residents of Nuneaton and Bedworth provided that they fall into one of the following categories:-
If you are not entitled to an NBBC Passport to Leisure Activity Pass then the NBLT Booking Card Activity Pass could be just what you need. Click here to find out more!
The free of charge Passport to Leisure will entitle all eligible applicants to free or special concessionary rates on a range of sports and leisure activities including Swimming, Jubilee Gym (8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri), Squash, Badminton and Tennis. Restrictions apply.
All applicants need to complete an application form (download below) in BLACK INK and return along with the relevant documentation (as detailed in General Information) by post to Head Office or directly to any NBLT Leisure Centre, or Sports Centre.
Proof of residence is also required for all applications (including children, detailing BOTH name and address). This could be a Council Tax bill, Driving Licence, Medical Card or Utility Bill. Your previous passport to Leisure will not be accepted as proof of residence, neither will your birth certificate.
Please note that we are unable to return any supporting documentation so copies will be required. Please DO NOT send originals.
Documentation will be checked and if eligible your PTL card will be available for collection from one of our centres after 14 days. Please be prepared for a receptionist to take your photograph. If you are renewing your PTL, your existing card will be re-activated within 14 days.
If there is a problem with eligibility you will be contacted via email or telephone within 14 days. Please ensure that your email address is supplied where possible.
If you qualify for the NBBC Passport to Leisure you will be required to provide copies of documentation as proof of your eligibility and residence. This will differ according to the category that you fall under:
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM:
|Activity Pass PTL Form(2.14 MB)|
1. The Passport to Leisure card can only be used by the cardholder and is non transferable.
2. The Passport to Leisure card must be shown on every visit to receive concessions.
3. The Passport to Leisure card is only available to those who reside within the borough of Nuneaton & Bedworth.
4. Passport to Leisure membership is valid for the period of time set out below. After which time you will be required to confirm your eligibility and residence in order to continue to receive concessions;
5. Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council/ Nuneaton & Bedworth Leisure Trust reserves the right to change the Passport to Leisure scheme at any time.
6. The Passport to Leisure card will cease to be accepted in the event of:
7. An administrative fee of £5 will be charged to replace any lost or damaged card. No refund will be given for any card that is no longer valid.
8. If your circumstances change and you no longer meet the PTL eligible requirements your PTL card will be cancelled.
9. PTL renewal is completed via the normal application process.